From: Phil Archer [mailto:phila@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2017 11:21 AM
To: Faniel,Ixchel <fanielI@oclc.org>; public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: Completing the UCs

Hi Ixchel,

I remembered what it was I was going to say.

When you write to the list asking UC contributors to fill in the remainder of the template, I recommend you include the individuals concerned directly in the To line of the mail as well. A general mail is easily overlooked, one with your name on it, less so. You might even want to create an action item for them, which you can do through https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/track/

HTH

Phil

--

Phil Archer