RE: Use cases for June 12 discussion

Dear Karen,

This is just to point out use cases somehow related to the ones you propose, that may then be discussed together during the call - also for grouping (and, possibly, merging) purposes.

1. ID6 - DCAT Distribution to describe web services

https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Use_Case_Working_Space#DCAT_Distribution_to_describe_web_services

Related use cases:

ID18: Modeling service-based data access

https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Use_Case_Working_Space#Modeling_service-based_data_access

ID21: Machine actionable link for a mapping client

https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Use_Case_Working_Space#Machine_actionable_link_for_a_mapping_client

ID22: Template link in metadata

https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Use_Case_Working_Space#Template_link_in_metadata

2. ID13 - Modeling agent roles

https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Use_Case_Working_Space#Modeling_agent_roles

This can be actually related to ID31 - depending on whether the funding source is denoted (a) by the organisation or (b) by the project providing the funding.

3. ID31 - Modeling funding sources

https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Use_Case_Working_Space#Modeling_funding_sources

Related use cases:

ID10: Requirements for data citation

https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Use_Case_Working_Space#Requirements_for_data_citation

Cheers,

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.