Re: Meeting Agenda June 5, 2017 - regrets and offer for help

Dear all,

The coming meeting is again on a holiday.
So I'll do it by email. I'd like to volunteer for DCAT, as a contributor to the data quality part - if there's one - alongside Riccardo on DQV. I'm still interested in working on quality and like to work with Riccardo.
By the way I will raise an issue about the current version of DQV that I got while discussing with the POE group.

Maybe later I can be involved more in other DCAT aspect (I love that sort of edition work, actually) if there's the need. But before the summer it would be very hard. And I understand there are already volunteers!

Best,

Antoine