Re: Organizing Use Cases for F2F / Agenda proposal

Ruben, if ID2-3 are more related to conneg we can move them there. It
was often difficult to know exactly what deliverable was most appropriate.

I'm sorry you can't make that time. Would a different time slot work for
you? We may be able to move some groups around.

kc