Re: Sample DCAT files

Dear Karen,

The data in the EDP endpoint (you may want to use the Virtuoso endpoint
directly at https://www.europeandataportal.eu/sparql) is split into named
graphs, one named graph per one dataset record.

List of named graphs:

PREFIX dcat: <http://www.w3.org/ns/dcat#>
SELECT DISTINCT ?g WHERE
{
  GRAPH ?g {
       ?s a dcat:Dataset
  }
}
LIMIT 100

(remove the limit to get all)

All data from a particular named graph (graph IRI in prefix):

PREFIX dcat: <http://www.w3.org/ns/dcat#>
PREFIX dataset: <
http://europeandataportal.eu/set/data/destatis-service-51000-0004>

CONSTRUCT {?s ?p ?o}
WHERE
{
  GRAPH dataset: {
       ?s ?p ?o
  }
}

I hope this helps. We also harvest EDP for our research purposes using our
tool LinkedPipes ETL (https://etl.linkedpipes.com/).

Best regards,

Jakub Klímek