Re: Conneg definition was: Re: Start of profiles analysis page - 2nd reply

Peter, are you referring to the data that is coded using that AP, or the
AP itself? As far as I know, if you want the data coded in DCAT-AP but
not DCAT-AP-IT the site providing the data would need to be able to
create the DCAT-AP-only dataset. If they cannot, then you could accept
DCAT-AP-IT and perform the limiting to DCAT-AP at your end. (This also
brings up the notion of cascading/inheriting in APs, another sticky
topic on our plate.)

kc