Re: DXWG Meeting: 2020-03-31

Dear Nick,

Sorry about the late notice. I didn't realized that Europe was beginning
the daylight saving time, that is why I haven't put it on the agenda at
first. When Peter saw it he changed it right way.

For me, in Brazil, the weekly meetings will be one hour earlier from now
on. :)

I hope you can make next week's call and the following ones.

Kind regards,
Caroline