Re: Implementation Report

I've just added MusicBrainz to the spreadsheet. It's pretty good in that
it passes a lot of the BPs but there's no machine readable metadata. But
then that's not what they're trying to do so it's not a bad thing in
that sense.

There's a Linked Data version but the documentation for it shows that
it's rather old and out of date so I don't think it would help to add
that to the implementation report.

Phil.

--

Phil Archer