Re: Links from vocabs

Hi Phil and all,
I have checked the links to OA,
the rules of thumb that I have followed are:
A- whenever we refer to a class/property/ instance in the DQV  we use link
 to the class/property/instance in the document served by dereferencing
https://www.w3.org/ns/oa,  for example, in the description of quality
annotation [1],  oa:Annotation is linked to  https://www.w3.org/ns/oa#d4e434

B- whenever we refer to explanations related to one of the last OA working
drafts we refer to the working draft with indication of the version, so
that, the link won't get broken in  future version,  for example,  in the
class description of dqv:UserQualityFeedback[3] we have linked  the
"predefined instances of oa:Motivation" to [4]

I have just  pulled a version consistent with the aforementioned rules.

Cheers,
Riccardo

[1] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/vocab-dqg.html#dqv:QualityAnnotation
[2] https://www.w3.org/TR/2016/WD-annotation-model-20160331/