Re: My additions today (was Re: Sensitive data text for enrichment section)

Phil and Annette,

I agree with the placement of the sensitive data in the introduction of the
document.

~~~

Could you change "Not all data" to "Not all data (and metadata)"?  If this
were changed there would be no need for adding anything to the metadata
section.

~~~

Could you remove the statement:

"It is for data publishers, not a technical standards working group, to
determine policy on which data should be shared and under what
circumstances. "

"It is for data publishers to determine policy on which data should be
shared and under what circumstances. "

I understand the sentiment "not a technical standards working group" in the
context of the DWBP , the tone of the statement just sounds a bit to
universal.  Some domain specific (health care) technical standards for data
sharing are constrained by policy and protocol.

Thanks and great work,

Eric S.