Re: Help with Data Quality example

Hi Riccardo,

Thanks a lot for your feedback! In this case, for one dimension, we can use
different measures for different distributions/datasets. Is that right?

Then, the only information that could be general is the definition of the
dimensions. As we wont have a separate document to describe the dimensions,
I think we can keep the definitions together with the measures and values.

Doing this[1], the only change is the inclusion of the data quality
information as part of the CSV distribution rather than as a separate
section. Could you please take a look and tell me if this is ok?

Thanks!
Berna

[1] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/dwbp-example.html

Bernadette Farias Lóscio