Re: Agenda for tomorrow - Final telco before F2F - please attend!

Hi Deirdre,

We worked on a proposal agenda for the F2F [1] and we'd like to share with
the group. We listed some of the main points that should be discussed and
associated them with some open issues and open actions.

Cheers,
Bernadette, Caroline and Newton

[1]
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/F2F_S%C3%A3o_Paulo_-_Agenda_Proposal_DWBP