Re: [odcgeneralstewardslist] IODC+ DATA ROADMAPS: Gov of Mex on Bundled Commitment on IODC & National Consultation/Roadmap on the Data Revolution for Sustainable Development

Hi Steve,

Thanks a lot for helping us to share and promote our activities on the Dataset
Usage Vocab. We are working on a new version of the vocab and as soon as a
more stable version is available, we're gonna share this with the group.

We aim to produce a vocab that's gonna be really  helpful and for this It
is important to gather feedback from the community!

cheers,
Bernadette

--
Bernadette Farias Lóscio