Re: dwbp-ACTION-215: Fix minutes http://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/dwbp/2015-10-09

Hi,

I took sometime to realize that we were trying to access the "wrong
minutes".
Since when Phil changed the way we generate the minutes [1], the link to
the minutes were also changed.

So, the correct link to the minutes from October 9th meeting is [2] and
not that one we were trying to access [3].

Cheers,
Newton

[1]: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dwbp-wg/2015Oct/0023.html
[2]: http://www.w3.org/2015/10/09-dwbp-minutes