Re: (lack of) availability this month

All the best with the move Phil! Maybe being in a broadband-free zone
for a while might be a blessing in disguise :)

Enjoy TPAC, sorry I can't make it.

--
Deirdre Lee, CEO & Founder

Web:      www.derilinx.com
Email:    deirdre@derilinx.com
Tel:      +353 (0)1 254 4316
Mob:      +353 (0)87 417 2318
Linkedin: ie.linkedin.com/in/leedeirdre/
Twitter:  @deirdrelee