Re: Cancelling call for Friday (2th october)

Thanks Yaso,

I *did* send a message to this effect yesterday but... to the wrong
list. I have just apologised to the Spatial data WG for cancelling a
meeting that didn't exist :-)

Cheers

Phil.

On 02/10/2015 02:01, Yasodara wrote:
> Hello dwbp,
>
> Last week we had an intense and productive F2F. Since we have a lot of
> actions and issues to catch up, we are canceling the call tomorrow.
>
> Phil already sent the links for the minutes and there are a lot of
> emails being changed around our main topics.
>
> I'm sorry for the late message (or duplicated), but I had problems
> sending e-mails to the list today. Maybe you already have received a
> cancelling message, and in this case, ignore this one.

Phil Archer
W3C Data Activity Lead
http://www.w3.org/2013/data/

http://philarcher.org