Re: Remove the Data Vocabularies section from the DWBP document

Hi Deirdre,

When I sent the first message, Best Practice 14: Use standardized terms was
not part of the Data Vocabularies section. I included this BP after the
message of Ghislain.

I agree with you that  Best Practice: Re-use vocabularies and  Best
Practice: Use standardized terms are in-scope and the Data Vocabularies
section should remain.

IMO, BP related with the creation of vocabularies are out of scope, but not
BP related to the reuse of vocabularies to describe data or metadata.

Cheers,
Bernadette

--
Bernadette Farias Lóscio