Re: Remove the Data Vocabularies section from the DWBP document

Dear Bernadette,
[Sorry for this late reply ]

I’ve just pushed a first draft here http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#MetadataStandardized <http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#MetadataStandardized>.

> One more question, standardized terms should be used just  when defining metadata or somewhere else?

I would say to be used just when defining metadata or more generally elsewhere in the document if we are not restricted to LD world.

HTH

Cheers,
Ghislain

Ghislain A. Atemezing, Ph.D