Re: External comments - Memento and Data Preservation

Bonjour Caroline,

Yes I think it would make sense to point to Memento as an implementation
option for accessing versions.
He is visiting DANS today so I can have a chat with him about the DWBP
documents if you want :)

Cheers,
Christophe

--
Onderzoeker
DANS, Anna van Saksenlaan 51, 2593 HW Den Haag

*Data Archiving and Networked Services (DANS/KNAW)*[image:
http://dans.knaw.nl] <http://dans.knaw.nl>

*e-Humanities Group (KNAW)*
[image: eHumanities] <http://www.ehumanities.nl/>

*World Wide Semantic Web community*