Re: What is normative?

We’ve had an idea at various times to assign a rating system, something like the five stars but different enough to avoid confusion. I still think that’s the best way to deal with this issue. It enables a publisher of data to claim a concrete level of compliance, much like the WCAG.
-Annette
--
Annette Greiner
NERSC Data and Analytics Services