Remove the Data Vocabularies section from the DWBP document

From: Bernadette Farias Lóscio <bfl@cin.ufpe.br>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 10:01:06 -0300
To: "public-dwbp-wg@w3.org" <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

I'd like to propose to remove the Data Vocabularies section from the DWBP
document. After reviewing the document, I believe that there is a lot of
redundancy between the BP for data vocabularies and BP for metadata.
Besides, IMO the creation of vocabularies is not in the scope of the
document.

Instead of having a section for data vocabularies, we may refer to The
Standard Vocabularies section of the W3C Best Practices for Publishing
Linked Data.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Bernadette