Re: dwbp-ACTION-137: Find a venue for u.s. f2f meeting

Hi Eric,
Yes I will be there.
I’ve been driving this through and making sure that everyone knows the intentions here.
We will have a room with the necessary resources as requested.
Thank you
Lewis

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc., MAGU
Engineering Applications Software Engineer Level 2
Computer Science for Data Intensive Systems Group 398M
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099
Mail Stop : 158-256C
Tel:  (+1) (818)-393-7402
Cell: (+1) (626)-487-3476
Fax:  (+1) (818)-393-1190
Email: lewis.j.mcgibbney@jpl.nasa.gov

           [cid:1896E23B-BF72-484A-9C39-3E5AD9F4E6F2]

 Dare Mighty Things