Re: dwbp-ACTION-137: Find a venue for u.s. f2f meeting

Lewis,

This is super, my guess at this point is that it only may be 4 to 8 remote
participants collaborating with the Lisbon based F2F.  If you could arrange
to have a meeting room with a table(s),  a phone and a screen that would be
great.  I have a projector (and can bring a polycom if that is helpful).

Again many thanks!

Eric S