Re: dwbp-ACTION-137: Find a venue for u.s. f2f meeting

Hi Annette,

Yes, that would be great to know who else might be interested.  The tact I
was taking was "who can we accommodate in the US that is not restricted by
travel".   However that being said, it would be great to have more
participation by any member of the working group.

>From a selfish standpoint I'd love to have a critical mass discussion for
the data usage vocabulary and would love for those interested join us in
the US.     Bernadette and I have begun our work again on the data usage
vocabulary and I'd love to have a draft ready for review by the April
workshop.

On another front, I had an email exchange with Lewis over the weekend to
check his interest, he unfortunately has a conflict attending ApacheCon in
Austin Texas over that same time period, however I'm wondering could we
crash the party and perhaps speak with ApacheCon to allow us to use a
conference room early o'clock?  It is in the US Central Time Zone so it
would be perhaps a bit better.

Eric S