Re: Working on FPWD, more to do

I really like the idea of the maturity model Steve shared, it would be nice
to categorize BPs as Annette and Bernadette have shared.  In the interest
of getting this draft DWBP document out the door, if this is the direction
we are heading would it be reasonable to put a footnote that indicates some
general information about our thoughts about a future maturity
model/categorization system in the draft DWBP?

Based on Steve's experience working out a maturity model may take some
time.  A footnote for this draft would allow us as a working group to work
out the details of what we'd ultimately like to do.

Eric S