Re: Removed domain and range from 3rd party vocabularies

Laufer,

Thank you once again for reviewing and providing invaluable feedback.  I
changed the http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/vocab-du.html to fix the isCitedBy
discrepancy.

I am thinking about what you are stating with regards to inferencing.  I
found this concrete example and the problem of inferencing with multiple
domain declarations.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30172835/multiple-domain-and-range-in-objectproperty
.  This could be a limiting factor or headache for someone in the future.
Just an observation about vocabulary re-use.  If I were to be designing a
collection of vocabularies from the top down, domains and ranges make a lot
of sense.  But if you are just providing a domain and range to a vocabulary
that may be used anywhere, its  more important to convey the usage
information to the human (knowledge worker) assembling the pieces together
for a particular application.

Berna, Sumit what do you think?

Also just to document as well, At one point we had prov:Entity for the
dcat:Dataset and dcat:Distribution.  After speaking with Antoine I am
convinced that having a superclass without any purpose than creating a
level of abstraction will probably get in the way of most people using the
vocabulary.