From:  Laufer <laufer@globo.com>
Date:  Wednesday, December 16, 2015 at 1:34 PM
To:  Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>
Cc:  Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>, Joćo Paulo Almeida
<jpalmeida@ieee.org>, Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Subject:  Re: Data usage vocabulary continues to advance...

Hi, Eric, Berna, Sumit,

Thank you for the updates.

I have a comment about Domain/Range definitions. I think that properties
that are reused from other vocabularies (for example, dct:title) should not
have Domain/Range definitions in duv.

I still really prefer the "Examples" section after the "Vocabulary Overview"
section, maybe after the "Vocabulary Specification" section, as in dqv
document.

Cheers,
Laufer

--