Re: DUV Comments

Š ContinuingŠ :

10) If cito defines a cito:CitationAct as "a performative act of making a
citation from a citing entity to a cited entity, typically instantiated by
the inclusion of a bibliographic reference or a data reference in the
reference list of the citing entity.² than the property duv:hasPublisher
is poorly namedŠ publisher of an act? (probably the same applies to
duv:hasAuthor).

11) I think duv:Publication should be replaced by
dct:BibliographicResource [1].

Regards,
Joćo Paulo

[1]