Re: BP15- A proposal for Example 15

Hi Ghislain, Bernadette,

Thanks, Ghislain!
I agree that the example fit better BP 17. However it may need some more text. I.e. what the example should tell is that it's perfectly alright to use a simple representation for a road vocabulary. One doesn't need a full ontology that would try to expressing in a formal OWL axiom that bicycle paths are roads that cannot be used by cars.

Note that I'd prefer an example made of an already existing vocabulary, not a toy example. BP 17 has been criticized as being a recommendation for building vocabularies, we should keep sending the message that it's for the wider area of creating and re-using vocabularies.

Cheers,

Antoine