Re: [DUV] A sample in Turtle to understand the model from data.gouv.fr

Eric, Ghislain,

*# Q2: Could we add the number of downloads? Maybe as a property of
duv:DatasetUsage? or maybe in duv:Rating?*

I think feedback, in a broader sense, could embraces all the data usage.
But I agree with you, Eric, in restricting the term feedback in DUV to the
human interactions, the comments and discussions that humans will post.
Maybe we can use a term like statistics or measures to these numeric
things, as for example, duv:UsageStatistics or duv:UsageMeasures. VoID uses
the term statistics to define properties about numbers of triples, classes,
etc. of a Dataset (http://www.w3.org/TR/void/#statistics). Maybe we can use
DAQ concepts of measures and observations.

Best,
Laufer

--