Fwd: Re: Quick comments on DQV after F2F meeting.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: Quick comments on DQV after F2F meeting.
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 18:28:24 +0200
From: Riccardo Albertoni <albertoni@ge.imati.cnr.it>
To: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
CC: Christophe Guéret <christophe.gueret@dans.knaw.nl>, Deirdre Lee
(Derilinx) <deirdre@derilinx.com>, Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>,
Debattista, Jeremy <Jeremy.Debattista@iais-extern.fraunhofer.de>

Hi Isaac, and all,

you can find  in [1] a very early draft for the  DQV concept scheme.

It is not much more than my first attempt.  I hope it can serve as a
  starting point  on which we might built a more technical discussion.

Do not hesitate to let me know if you notice any mistakes or if  you have
remarks and improvements.

The conceptual graph has been drafted with creately.com, a web application.
I am not sure creately.com  is the more appropriate tool for our purposes.
Anyway,  according to my subscription plan,  only other two persons can
  change and correct this first guess directly on creately by accessing to
[2].

Regards,
Riccardo

[1] https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Data_Quality_Vocabulary_(DQV)