Re: F2F Meeting Post Mortem

Thanks so much, Lewis, for getting us a space and making it so easy to breeze into town and start working! The only real issue was the typical one of establishing a good connection, which I think we would have had anywhere. We would have loved to have you in the room with us, but I don’t think any of us were surprised that you had duties elsewhere. Austin was wonderful. We all very much appreciate your help!
Cheers,
-Annette

--
Annette Greiner