Re: Proposal for a Vocabulary Call this Thursday...

Hi Eric,

Thanks for this. How about we review the UCR and see just what
requirements are in there and think about how we're going to address
them. I'm hoping we can get first public working drafts of at least one
of the vocabs sorted as a result of our discussions at TPAC - what do we
need to do between now and then to make that happen? (and who is going
to do it).

Phil.

--

Phil Archer