Re: Feedback from CKAN Community Meetup - dcat and data quality

Hi Deirdre, Phil, Augusto, all,

Thanks a lot for the input!
Now we still have very little resource to make progress on the vocabulary itself.
But I've just updated the 'notes' page at
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Data_quality_notes
and it looks full of very useful material.

By the way while adding Phil's suggestion on schema.org, I went at
http://schema.org/Dataset
and realized that there's already a lot of fields there, which could be relevant both for data quality and data usage.

Cheers,

Antoine