Re: Participation for TPAC, including by remote

Hi everyone,

I've put my name, but I'm at a conference in Madrid, with evening program.
I may just pop in for an hour or two, for a focused session. For example for discussing requirements that the group would like to see answered by the quality vocabulary?

Cheers,

Antoine