Re: ACTION-64 Update

Hello, All,

As I remember, the first intention of talking about json-ld in the WG was
as a way of delivering our publications in a more "human readable" form,
using, for example, a dcat json-ld description, as raised in action-55.

I think it is very interesting and useful to have these use cases and the
discussion about the different ways of serializing rdf and embedding in
documents. I don't know if it is in the scope of the WG to define the way
these things will be done by the users.

Best Regards,
Laufer

--