ACTION-78 & ACTION-58 json-ld and multilingual language tags

Hi,

I see that Mark is now being assigned actions to chase me. Shame on me.

Trying to prevent him from wasting too much time... When I accepted action 58 it was about the tricial issue of handling multilingual labels in JSON LD, especially when a same property would have values in different languages.

The patterns to be used are explained at http://www.w3.org/TR/json-ld/#string-internationalization
Look especially at example 34: Language map expressing a property in three language
{
   "@context":
   {
     "occupation": { "@id": "ex:occupation", "@container": "@language" }
   },
   "name": "Yagyū Muneyoshi",
   "occupation":
   {
     "ja": "忍者",
     "en": "Ninja",
     "cs": "Nindža"
   }
}

I guess this closes the two actions. As long as we remember to use these patterns when we start creating JSON-LD data of course.

Best,

Antoine