Re: Date and Time Set (was Re: Action-66 Conf call for Editors to help make progress)

Hi all,

I am also fully back at work and to my activities in the working group!

However, I couldn't join the call today. I had to participate on the
examination board of one of my students.

Cheers,
Bernadette

>>> deirdre.lee@insight-centre.org" <deirdre.lee@insight-centre.org>,

--