Re: Date and Time Set (was Re: Action-66 Conf call for Editors to help make progress)

Dear Phil,

thank you for your email and setting up the meeting. I am happy you are
back!

I am in the IGF (Internet Governance Forum), so I cannot promise to be
on the meeting, but I will try to participate.

Kind regards,
Caroline