Re: Call Topic this friday

Hi Steve,

I like the idea of using at least alternate calls for more technical discussions, rather than status / administrative updates.  Unfortunately I won't be able to join the calls during the next 3 Fridays because of vacations, though I plan to be back for the call on Friday 22nd August.

Best wishes,

- Mark

On 28 Jul 2014, at 15:45, Steven Adler <adler1@us.ibm.com>
 wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> Two weeks ago, we agreed to alternate our Friday status check calls and that means this week we are open for a non-status call since Hadley did such a brilliant job chairing the call last week.
>
> We can discuss any topics we want in any depth we can devise this week.
>
> Now we need topic ideas.  That can be use cases, task force topics, or anything else.
>
> I was thinking we could determine the topic democratically.
>
> Anyone have suggestions or ideas?
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Steve
>
> Motto: "Do First, Think, Do it Again"

CONFIDENTIALITY / DISCLAIMER: The contents of this e-mail are  confidential and are not to be regarded as a contractual offer or acceptance from GS1 (registered in Belgium).
If you are not the addressee, or if this has been copied or sent to you in error, you must not use data herein for any purpose, you must delete it, and should inform the sender.
GS1 disclaims liability for accuracy or completeness, and opinions expressed are those of the author alone.
GS1 may monitor communications.
Third party rights acknowledged.
(c) 2012.
</a>