Re: Action-47 Proposed Data Usage Vocabulary Definition

Hi everyone,

Its been a couple weeks since I sent out this request, and I haven't
received any responses.  Could you take a few moments prior to our
DWBP meeting tomorrow to review the data usage vocabulary definition
[1]?  If possible I'd like to close this action item.

Does this capture  the scope of data usage?  Is there anything
incorrectly stated?  Is it missing anything?

Many thanks,

Eric Stephan