Re: Agenda for tomorrow's call

Dear Hadley and all,

Sorry I can't join the calls this Friday or next week - I'm on holiday.

Best wishes,

- Mark

On 7 Aug 2014, at 14:44, Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We're due for a discussion meeting, so tomorrow will be running through all of the raised issues in the tracker.  (This is, after all, why we put issues in the tracker — for further discussion and attention at a later date!)
>
> Deirdre has said now is the moment, for this batch.  It would be wonderful if you could join us to chip in your opinions.
>
> Hope you're all well;  speak to you tomorrow!
>
> Cheers,
>
>    Hadley
>
> Agenda:
> https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20140808

CONFIDENTIALITY / DISCLAIMER: The contents of this e-mail are  confidential and are not to be regarded as a contractual offer or acceptance from GS1 (registered in Belgium).
If you are not the addressee, or if this has been copied or sent to you in error, you must not use data herein for any purpose, you must delete it, and should inform the sender.
GS1 disclaims liability for accuracy or completeness, and opinions expressed are those of the author alone.
GS1 may monitor communications.
Third party rights acknowledged.
(c) 2012.
</a>