Re: Getting ready to start

[image: Inline image 1]

In a recent group presentation, I combined a  picture of the LOV community
vocabularies conceptual vocabulary view filling the LOD star rankings cup
to help advertise our work and the W3C Data Activity.  The presentation was
entitled "Community Vocabularies and Linked Open Data:  Its better than Hot
Chocolate and Mini-marshmallows".

Happy Holidays and talk to you next year.

Cheers,

Eric