Re: Feedback on current editor draft of BPs

Hi Bernadette,

Thanks for considering all the comments :-)
As you saw I just commented further (at the bottom) on your comment "e70fc2c
<https://github.com/w3c/dwbp/commit/e70fc2cba67d453b7e6d163cffb68a14bf83cb5a> I
used the http://www.geonames.org/3399415 and it worked. Is it really
necessary to change?"because I think that the change is indeed needed to
get working LD links.

Regarding "c7496c2
<https://github.com/w3c/dwbp/commit/c7496c219747b2138ccb7d1570a1880cb210de51>
The
example shows the inclusion of the locale parameters metadata, followed by
a locale-neutral representation of bus fare data. The example has to parts:
one that shows that metadata and the other one to show an example of
representation. I suggest to leave it like this." I understand these are
two different parts but still think it's confusing to see them together.
Maybe you could just split that code into two <pre> ?

Best Regards,
Christophe