Re: Request for review of Data on the Web Best Practices

Hi Phil,

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear about your tight deadline.

In order to speed things up, as a first, step, could you or someone from
the HTML5 team please use the PING Privacy Questionnaire[1] to do an
initial self review of your standard? (We would also love to get feedback
on how the privacy questionnaire can be improved :) )

I'd be happy to work with you and your team to identify any remaining
issues that may be present in addition to those uncovered by the self
review.

There is a PING call on 5/26 as well in case you want to join in and
discuss further.

[1] http://gregnorc.github.io/ping-privacy-questions/

Greg Norcie (norcie@cdt.org)
Staff Technologist