Re: [public-dwbp-comments] Comments from Guillaume Duffes on DQV

Dear Guillaume,

Our most sincere apologies to you. Due to a mix of:
-our lacking resources to progress on DQV and tackle long comments such as yours (very long and insightful!),
-your email lacking a subject line,
We couldn't carry our duty to diligently answer you. We hope to start doing it in the coming days.

We hope this will be alright with you, and thank you for your feedback in the meanwhile.

Best regards,

Antoine