Re: [i18n review comment] Locale references to BCP47 and CLDR #189

From: Bernadette Farias Lóscio <bfl@cin.ufpe.br>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 10:45:07 -0300
To: ishida@w3.org
Cc: W3C DWBP WG - Comments <public-dwbp-comments@w3.org>, www International <www-international@w3.org>
Dear Ishida,

We made an update on the DWBP document [1] to reflect your comment.
Specifically, we updated the "Possible Approach to Implementation" of BP3
to recommend the use of BCP47 and CLDR.

However, we are not sure if Example 3 is consistent with your
recommendation. Could you please check if it is ok?

Thanks!
DWBP editors

[1]
https://github.com/w3c/dwbp/commit/889f7a688145cf441a16e9faaa1936d466117c38