Re: "metadata" as "data about data"

Hi Dan,

Thanks for this! Funny thing is that I was sitting in a meeting with KOS
people today and when I asked them to comment on our document they also
pointed out that this definition of metadata would not fit everyone. They
also said we should have a definition for data but that's a different
story...

So +1 to update the draft, and reference to this old spec for the source.

Regards,
Christophe

--
Sent with difficulties. Sorry for the brievety and typos...