Re: some comments on the DWBP draft

Hi Erik,

Last Friday, during the meeting of the DWBP working group, we discussed
some of your comments about linking data resources. However, we still don't
have a "concrete" proposal of how to show this as part of the BP. Could you
please give some examples of how to link data resources identified by URIs
using hypermedia ?

Thank you!
Bernadette

--