Re: DPUB-ARIA exit criteria

Since dpub-aria has NO new states or properties, the testing is actually
pretty simple.  It is just ensuring that role values are exposed at the
ATAPI layer.  For this sort of test...  well, I have a nifty idea.  Rich,
we don't need to do a wiki unless you really want to.  Just the rules for
each platform (AAM rules) and a list of the roles.  Then initiate
conversation with the ATTA via javascript, see what ATAPI is supported, and
start populating a div a role then checking to ensure it is exposed.  Loop
until complete.

Or am I missing something?